Cost per person, per week 2023
To receive FREE Lunch, you must register and be paid in full by May 2,2023.
|Early Bird (Paid in Full by May 2, 2022 ) LUNCH INCLUDED, $25 Value||$285/week|
|Regular (after May 2, 2022 and 2 Weeks before 5pm Tuesday before your week) Lunch Not Included||$315/week|
|Late registration (Paid after 5pm Tuesday 2 Weeks before your week starts) Lunch Not Included||$335/week|
|*Extra fees apply to certain classes. Fees may be found on the class description during registration.|
|Extended Care (7:15am-8am/5:30pm-6pm)||+$40/week|
|Busing - Beach Blvd/295 (Strike Zone Fishing) & Mandarin (Christ Church on Greenland Rd)||
|Lunch at Camp Program||+$25/Week|
When signing up late, please call or come to the Camp Office to pick your classes. Our staff will manually fill your campers schedule, online sign up WILL NOT be available.
Cub Scouts and Scout BSA Members
- Save up to 50% of the cost of camp by completing a campership form
- Remember to have your unit leader sign the application before submitting it
- Scouts participating of this benefit do not qualify for the free lunch (Lunch for the week is $25.00)
- MUST BE A BSA MEMBER IN ORDER TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS DISCOUNT
- First week full price
- Each additional week: $15 Discount
- First camper full price
- Second and additional campers $15 Discount
Multiple Camper Discounts are not automatically deducted from the registration fees at registration. Contact the Camp Office at 904-269-2091 or The NFC Service Center at 904-388-0591 to receive this discount.
The North Florida Council/Aquatics Camp must commit financial resources to employ staff, purchase supplies, and prepare for summer operation. The following policies are in place to provide a quality program to your campers.
- Pre-Ordered lunch is not refundable under any circumstances.
- We do not give refunds or prorate fees for missed classes due to lightning or weather.
- A portion of the camper fee ($25) is not refundable under any circumstance. Due to administrative costs, we will not issue refunds for less than $25.00.
- Camp fees are transferable to another week within the same summer, up to the time of camp. NO fees are transferable to any other year.
- Cancellations or refunds requested prior to May 31 will be refunded at 100% less $25 administrative cost. Cancellations or refunds requested after May 31 will be refunded at 50% less $25 until the Wednesday 5pm prior to your first day of camp. No refunds will be granted thereafter except in exceptional, emergency situations. Please note that family vacations, sports camps and other like activities are not exceptional circumstances.
- “No shows” are not eligible for a refund. After spending a day in camp, a camper is not eligible for a refund except for illness/injury, or death in the family. A camper asked to leave camp by the Camp Administration due to discipline is not eligible for a refund.
- After Wednesday at 5pm prior to camp starting, activity fees are NON refundable.
- Requests for refunds must be in writing or email. Refund requests will be handled at the North Florida Council Service Center at the customer service desk until the Wednesday prior to your first day of camp.