Cost per person, per week 2017
|Early Bird (Paid by May 14, 2017)||$225/week|
|Regular (Paid by 5pm the Wednesday before your week starts)||$240/week|
|Late registration (Paid after 5pm Wednesday before your week starts)||$255/week|
|*Extra fees apply to certain classes. Fees may be found on the class description during registration.|
|Extended Care (7:15am-8am/5:30pm-6pm)||+$25/week|
|Busing - Beach Blvd/295 (Strike Zone Fishing) & The Avenues (Christ Church)||+$40/week|
When signing up late, please call or come to the Camp Office to pick your classes. Our staff will manually fill your campers schedule, online sign up WILL NOT be available.
- First week full price
- Each additional week: $15 Discount
- First camper full price
- Second camper $15 Discount
- Third and additional campers $25 Discount
Multiple Camper Discounts are not automatically deducted from the registration fees at registration. Contact the camp office at 904-269-2091 to remove this discount.
CAMP REFUND POLICY
The North Florida Council/Aquatics Camp must commit financial resources to employ staff, purchase supplies, and prepare for summer operation.
- We do not give refunds or prorate fees for missed classes due to lightning or weather.
- Therefore, refunds of camp fees paid will only be given in accordance with the following guidelines. Please pay fees only for those who are committed to attend camp.
- Pre-Ordered lunch is not refundable under any circumstances.
A portion of the camper fee ($25) is not refundable under any circumstance.
- Camp fees are transferable to another week within the same summer, up to the time of camp. NO fees are transferable to any other year.
- Cancellations or refunds requested prior to May 31 will be refunded at 100% less $25. Cancellations or refunds requested after May 31 will be refunded at 50% less $25 until the Wednesday 5pm prior to your first day of camp. No refunds will be granted thereafter except in exceptional, emergency situations. Please note that family vacations, sports camps and other like activities are not exceptional circumstances.
- “No shows” are not eligible for a refund. After spending a day in camp, a camper is not eligible for a refund except for illness/injury, or death in the family. A camper asked to leave camp by the Camp Administration due to discipline is not eligible for a refund.
- After Wednesday at 5pm prior to camp starting, activity fees are NON refundable.
- Due to administrative costs, we will not issue refunds for less than $25.00.
- Requests for refunds must be in writing. Refund requests will be handled at the North Florida Council Service Center at the customer service desk until the Wednesday prior to your first day of camp.