We choose the Aquatics Camp team from students, graduates, and faculty from schools, colleges and organizations throughout the Jacksonville area. We look for people with personality, moral fiber, maturity, professional training, experience and most importantly, a sincere desire to work with children. All staff members undergo a criminal background check and drug screen prior to employment.
Directors: Pool, Science, Shooting Sports, Waterfront and Outdoor Skills.
Counselors: Aquatics (lifeguards, swimming, boating), Handicrafts, Climbing, Scout Life, Athletics, Shooting Sports, Voyagers (6-8 year olds), Assistant Ranger, Trading Post, and Science/Ecology.
If you love children and believe in their incredible potential, if you feel good about yourself and the talents you offer, if you thrive on healthy outdoor surroundings and believe in an active, enthusiastic approach to life, then Aquatics Camp may be the perfect place for you to spend your summer.
Staff members DO NOT need to be involved with Boy Scouts to apply.
For any questions, comments or to discuss employment please contact our Camp Director.
The Counselor-In-Training (CIT) program
- 2 to 8 week signed commitment
- Training opportunities available, ie. CPR, Lifeguard, Shooting sports, Climbing and more
- Only 12 spots available each 2 week period
- CITs will be provided training in an area that meets their skill set
- Volunteer hours provided for service commitments
- On-the-job training for future employment
- Must be between 15 and 18
- Hours are 8am to 4:30pm, M-F
Fill out, save and email the application to email@example.com.
|Aquatics Camp Director||Michelle Thompson||(904) 265-3807|