What to Bring
Rwquired items have *
- Lunch and/or money for Lagoon Lounge
- Backpack is a necessity. NO LOCKERS
- Water Bottle or purchase at the Lagoon Lounge
- Tennis shoes or other closed to shoes for land* (Crocs are ok)
- Sun Block
- Insect Repellent
- Swimwear (due to adventurous activity,one piece only for females)
- Dry clothes
What Paperwork do I need for camp?
Check in for camp will be the Saturday morning prior to the start of the camp week. Check in is open from 9-11am, no appointment ncessary and you do not need to stay for the whole 2 hour duration.
Swim checks, camp tours, lagoon lounge payments, and medical form to be turned in to the Medic will be done at this time. Please remember a copy of your insurance card! (We have the ability to copy your card if needed.)
- Health and Medical Form
Fill and bring to check in on Saturday morning prior to start of the camp.
- A copy of your current health insurance card. (We have a copier).