Signing up for Aquatics Camp is a snap with our online registration and schedule system. The User Guide is available for you to MANAGE YOUR ACCOUNT and REGISTER FOR EVENTS at https://users.tentaroo.com/
- Register and pay ONLINE. Click on REGISTER TODAY for weeks below
- Design your own schedule and create memories for years to come
- YOU MUST SELECT A FULL SCHEDULE BEFORE YOU PAY YOUR DEPOSIT
- VOYAGER (6-8) ONLY HAVE 25 SPOTS PER WEEK ON A FIRST COME FIRST SERVE
!!AT THIS TIME ALL WEEKS ARE FULL FOR VOYAGERS!!!
- INCOMPLETE RESERVATIONS WILL BE CANCELED AFTER 24 HOURS
All activities have limits based on staff-to-camper ratio or equipment restrictions. Activities are filled on a first come basis. Please sign up early. Paying in full will lock in your schedule.
Current office hours are closed, but please send all questions via email to email@example.com
What Paperwork do I need for camp?
Check in for camp the Saturday morning 9-11am prior to the start of the camp week.
Swim checks, camp tours, lagoon lounge payments, and medical form turn in will be done at this time.
1. Health and Medical Form: Health Form
Fill and bring to check in on Saturday morning prior to start of the camp week from 9am-11am
2. Don’t forget a copy of your current health insurance card. (We have a copier.)
3. Everything else is online after you have signed up, and we can access it when you arrive for check in.