Signing up for Aquatics Camp is a snap with our online registration and schedule system. The User Guide is available for you to MANAGE YOUR ACCOUNT and REGISTER FOR EVENTS at https://users.tentaroo.com/
- Register and pay ONLINE. Click on REGISTER TODAY for weeks below
- Design your own schedule and create memories for years to come
- YOU MUST SELECT A FULL SCHEDULE BEFORE YOU PAY YOUR DEPOSIT
- VOYAGER (6-8) ONLY HAVE 30 SPOTS PER WEEK ON A FIRST COME FIRST SERVE
- INCOMPLETE RESERVATIONS WILL BE CANCELED AFTER 24 HOURS
All activities have limits based on staff-to-camper ratio or equipment restrictions. Activities are filled on a first come basis. Please sign up early. Paying in full will lock in your schedule.
Current office hours are closed, but please send all questions via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
What Paperwork do I need for camp?
Check in for camp is on Saturday Morning from 9:00am to11:00am prior to the start of the camp week.
Swim checks, camp tours, lagoon lounge payments, and medical form turn in will be done at this time. We will have a VERY LIMITED spaces available for Check-in on Mondays at 7:45am (ADDITIONAL FEE AND PRIOR REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED)
1. Health and Medical Form: HEALTH FORM
Fill and bring to check in on Saturday morning prior to start of the camp week from 9am-11am
2. Don’t forget a copy of your current health insurance card. (We have a copier.)
3. Everything else is online after you have signed up, and we can access it when you arrive for check in.
Enter Camper Info & pay deposit of $60 per camper.
Aquatics Camp 2024 Parent Guide